COVID-19 POLICIES + PROCEDURES
- 24 hrs or less before EACH appointment, you will need to complete our COVID-19 Waiver and Indemnity Agreement (click button above to fill it in).
- Upon arrival, clients will wait in the parking lot and call the salon. When your stylist is ready, we will call you and let you know when to come inside. (Waiting area is closed up front).
- All clients and stylists will be required to wear a face mask that covers both their nose and mouth before entering the salon, and the mask must be worn during the entire length of services, until you exit the salon.
- Clients temperature will be taken (touch-less thermometer) upon entrance to the salon. If you have a fever (99.9 or over) no service will be performed, and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients will not be able to have anyone accompany them into the salon during their appointment, including children and spouses, so please plan accordingly.
- Please limit the items you bring with you to the salon, which includes food and drinks.
- Hand sanitizer will be at every station, as well as the front of the salon. We ask that clients sanitize their hands or wash them before they sit in their stylist’s chair.
- If you are experiencing any sort of COVID-19 symptoms, PLEASE reschedule your appointment. If you are showing symptoms, you will be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment.
- There most likely be no room for service “add ons” so please be specific when booking, to ensure proper time for your service.
Thank you for your patience, continued support, and cooperation!