Click below for steps on how to book online with us!
- 24 hrs or less before EACH appointment, you will need to complete our COVID-19 Waiver and Indemnity Agreement (click button above to fill it in).
- Upon arrival, clients will wait in the parking lot and call the salon. When your stylist is ready, we will call you and let you know when to come inside. (Waiting area is closed up front).
- All clients and stylists will be required to wear a face mask that covers both their nose and mouth before entering the salon, and the mask must be worn during the entire length of services, until you exit the salon.
- Clients temperature will be taken (touch-less thermometer) upon entrance to the salon. If you have a fever (99.9 or over) no service will be performed, and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients will not be able to have anyone accompany them into the salon during their appointment, including children and spouses, so please plan accordingly.
- Please limit the items you bring with you to the salon, which includes food and drinks.
- Hand sanitizer will be at every station, as well as the front of the salon. We ask that clients sanitize their hands or wash them before they sit in their stylist’s chair.
- If you are experiencing any sort of COVID-19 symptoms, PLEASE reschedule your appointment. If you are showing symptoms, you will be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment.
-You will answer a series of symptoms and risk factors screening questions prior to your appointment.
- There will only be one client per stylist at a time. (No double booking.)
- There most likely be no room for service “add ons” so please be specific when booking, to ensure proper time for your service.
- We will not be booking single “blow dry” or “style out” services at this time.
Thank you for your patience, continued support, and cooperation!
At Salon Sapphire, style isn't just what we do, it's our craft. Our team is highly educated and trained to give you the best, most trending styles.
From a classic balayage to intense fantasy color, we literally do it all. We pride ourselves on continuing education, so we are always up to date on the latest style and hair trends.
Whether you want to chop it all off or just trim it up, we are willing and able to listen to all of your style needs and work together to give you the look you've always wanted.
We offer an array of services from Keratin Smoothing treatments, to Hot Heads Hair Extensions and so much in between. Click the "Service" tab for a list of all available services we offer. Call to make a free consultation appointment today!
I don't think I have enough room to describe this place. Excellent on all levels. Great people, great place, nice music. Walked in and was greeted by Sabrina with a smile, Meghan was happy to see me and ready. Can't wait to come back again. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I absolutely love everything about this place and I am very glad I came here. This is the place to be for hair and makeup. Well done Sabrina 😊
I have been lucky enough to have Sabrina as my hairdresser for approx. 7 years! Her and the girls that she has working with her at the salon are the best you will find!!!! They are highly trained and up to date on what is in style. Check out their facebook, and instagram to see the awesome work they do! Not to be outdone!!!!!!
Sabrina's love and passion for all things hair is perfectly showcased through her (amazing) work. I've never left an appointment without a huge smile on my face. I love the ambiance of the salon and the overall energy between the stylists. Highly recommend you visit Sabrina if you're less than impressed with your current stylist or new to the area!
Shelby R., Google Review
Michelle S., Google Review
Danielle M., Google Review
Request an Appointment
Please Note: New clients booking their first service with us will require a 50% nonrefundable retainer of the value of the service that is booked. This will go directly towards the final service balance (meaning it is not an additional fee). We will not be able to book the appointment without a retainer.